Doe a deer, a female deer

i8turky2

Its always bothered me why all the deer in this game are stags. Its just silly. It wouldnt be hard to add does. For me it would definitely add to the realism of the game. Also it would add for more herd interactions which are lacking a little in my opinion. 

Its strange to see a stag grazing way out on the ice for example :/

It would also be nice for stag antlers to be random shape and size. Not all stags have massive antlers. They all start off as young spikies ^_^ before one day growing more impressive antlers.

Ray a drop of golden sun!!!!! 

I agree, does would be good.  And I don't recall every seeing a deer gracefully wandering ice, let alone grazing.....But what I really want are collectible antlers.  That you can make things with, like knife handles.

*Wanders off humming "these are a few of my favorite things..."

@Vulp or have the crafting percentages and/or time spent crafting get steep in interloper.  Though in all honesty I generally don't feel secure enough in interloper to spend much time mucking about with making stuff.  

It just doesn't make sense why there are no does in the game. I agree with Vulp about antlers in interloper and how they should make stags more rare, as having a huge stockpile of antlers would once again be an inaccurate and overpowered trait that would need to be fixed.

On 5/11/2017 at 4:23 PM, Vulp said:

+1

great ideas in this post

And if the devs are worried about antler in interloper, make stags very rare, and antler easily breakable, so they can't be reliable.

Hopefully, if this is implemented, then the devs put it in complete as opposed to a more work-in-progress state.

Archived