So first of all please please please just tell me if this isn't allowed - but inspired by The Long Dark I've been working on a forum based play by post roleplaying game. The aim is to make it every bit as brutal as the game can be, but to allow for more stories to be told. I'm working on adding in further skills and obviously the style of play will be slightly different to the game. But either way - the link is here:

http://wearehuman.boards.net/

And I'd love some feedback at least, or if people are interested. 

On 5/7/2017 at 0:51 AM, BoyWonder said:

So first of all please please please just tell me if this isn't allowed - but inspired by The Long Dark I've been working on a forum based play by post roleplaying game. The aim is to make it every bit as brutal as the game can be, but to allow for more stories to be told. I'm working on adding in further skills and obviously the style of play will be slightly different to the game. But either way - the link is here:

http://wearehuman.boards.net/

And I'd love some feedback at least, or if people are interested. 

Sounds interesting! We're fine with this as long as it's clearly identified as a fan fiction/fan-inspired. Since you are clearly using The Long Dark as inspiration for the page, we would also have to ask that you not charge money for this project or proceed with it as a commercial venture. We hope that makes sense and let us know if you have any other questions. Good luck!

3 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Sounds interesting! We're fine with this as long as it's clearly identified as a fan fiction/fan-inspired. Since you are clearly using The Long Dark as inspiration for the page, we would also have to ask that you not charge money for this project or proceed with it as a commercial venture. We hope that makes sense and let us know if you have any other questions. Good luck!

I'll definitely make sure of that and I certainly wouldn't dream of charging money for it! If anything I prefer to stomach any costs for myself as I treat it as simply a hobby and something I enjoy, and sharing that enjoyment with other people

Archived