Wildlife variety

EtherLupus

I really appreciate the time you've put into creating this game and I really love it so much. I've played for a solid chunk of time now and there's one pretty big thing that I'd love to see implemented.

A variety of wildlife

So far we have brown rabbits, black wolves, black(?) bears, and crows. I know moose will be added in eventually which is fantastic! Im just asking for a little more diversity.

Animals you can find in the tundra/arctic

Albatross

Arctic fox

Arctic hare

Arctic wolf

Bald eagle

Canadian goose

Caribou/reindeer

Dall sheep

Ermine

Lemming

Musk ox

Polar bear

Puffin

Ravens

Seagulls

Seals!!!

Snowy owl

Snow goose

Snowshoe hare

Walruses

Whales!!!

Wolverine

Wishful thinking vs realism

Now with the approach of story modes release I wouldn't expect all of these animals to be made and dropped into the game like that. Im totally fine with even just a few new animals being added or if there's a patch after story mode is released.

The quickest and easiest solution

Hands down it would be fantastic even if you just re-skinned the models of the existing animals you have. Give us gray wolves and arctic wolves, give us arctic rabbits and Snowshoe hares, give us polar bears and brown bears!!!

ps. Being able to hunt birds would be rad!

Thank you so much for your time and I'm really grateful everything done so far.

33 minutes ago, Vinceofpyrenees said:

We will never see these animal in this game, even if is a survival game.

I don't know, I'm sure I saw a fox in the trailer running horizontally past, seemed too small to be a wolf.

Could be going crazy, though.

That trailer was amazing, well done guys

Welcome EtherLupus

Although I would really like to see more animals in TLD I think we'd better not distract the development team or the story mode might get delayed even further.

10 hours ago, henroe32 said:

That trailer was amazing, well done guys

Welcome EtherLupus

Although I would really like to see more animals in TLD I think we'd better not distract the development team or the story mode might get delayed even further.

Thanks!

Yeah I wouldn't want story mode delayed any further either. However, considering they have a set date now they're probably almost done. I'd be happy If this was something added eventually, even if it's patched in after the release of story mode.

Archived