Did anyone else notice...?

17 hours ago, Rusty_Old_F250 said:

The before and after shots of the farmhouse kitchen? Makes me wonder, is that story going to get told in wintermute? That will be a tear jerker for sure

Sam

Pleasant Valley won't be in Story Mode.

18 hours ago, Rusty_Old_F250 said:

The before and after shots of the farmhouse kitchen? Makes me wonder, is that story going to get told in wintermute? That will be a tear jerker for sure

Sam

Maybe we'll see some of the new interiors (and the dam exterior) in the new sandbox update.  To my knowledge they haven't talked about that, but it would sweet to see those soon in the sandbox.  Excuse me, Survivor Mode.

4 minutes ago, Ruruwawa said:

Maybe we'll see some of the new interiors (and the dam exterior) in the new sandbox update.  To my knowledge they haven't talked about that, but it would sweet to see those soon in the sandbox.  Excuse me, Survivor Mode.

Without speaking specifically to the dam location you *will* see new art in the game world with the next sandbox update leading to launch, per our Dev Diary: http://www.thelongdark.com/news/posts/light-at-the-end/

This all leads to launch, of course, but we'll have a much better idea when the test branch opens on what's ready to put out into the wild. The new trailer gives you a good taste of what we've been up to though in terms of art improvements overall. A lot more texture. 

Archived