Things that I would like to see in TLD at some point

T.V

Okay, I played 72 hours yet and I think that I can suggest some things without being the player who doesn't know about things that are actually in the game and I complaining why there's no. Mostly, I'm thinking of new mechanics that'll make game 'better' I think. Okay, here we are:

-Real-time cooking. 

I mean it'll be good if I'll be able to some things when cooking peaches for dinner. I know, 90% of food cooking really fast, but what about extending cooking time? What about melting and cooking 5 L of water?Like I said, I think it'll be nice because it'll give us an ability for multi-tasking.

-First person overhaul

I don't mean more 'hands animation' for rifle, bow etc. ( because it'll be implemented soon ). I mean the ability to see our clothing from first person AND ability, to see our body in that clothing. Yes, by 'body' I mean something like in 'Left 4 Dead'.

-FIX. STRAINS. BUGS.

So many deaths. So many pills. SO MANY SPRAINS. Hinterland, please, fix bugs that make my character to have sprained arm only because he was walked a little bit up.

-More things blah blah blah

Ya know what I mean. Clothing, Animals, Tools, Weapons, Food, blah balh balggh. 

-Traps, Humanity, NPCs

You know, when we killing wildlife, it's not that bad, because we need food, maybe it was self-defense, BUT when we'll kill a person, it's bad.  If they will add NPCs, there's should be BAD NPCs and GOOD NPCs.

Bad guys will try to kill us, to hurt us, to STEAL OUR GOODS. So... what 'bout traps? Like the line that will make our thief upside down, bear traps, wire, wildlife etc. etc. 

The good ones will give us quests, trades, things, maybe some teammates. They will ( maybe ) live with us and help us a little bit.

About humanity ( sanity ). I think that we will be able to kill every NPC in game.  And, we should get sanity drop. 

Maybe some barricades too. I don't know.

Share your suggestions, questions, and everything that you want here to be. 

20170505121512_1.jpg

Yes to cooking.

Why ? To first-person overhaul. What exactly will it give from practical standpoint. In every game ive seen it, its a gimmick - a lot of work for literally nothing.

As long as there is no clear indicators about being "bad" or "good" when meeting those NPCs, then its just life. Youl never know what you will get. As long as its not some generic shit that present in a million other games, im on board.

Sanity. No, just no. This is one idiotic feature to have. Another pointless bar that will not represent experience that protagonist is going thru in any way. Unless purpose is to water down game to level on hundreds of other survival games and trash it unique value, then its a great idea.

3 hours ago, Dirmagnos said:

Yes to cooking.

Why ? To first-person overhaul. What exactly will it give from practical standpoint. In every game ive seen it, its a gimmick - a lot of work for literally nothing.

As long as there is no clear indicators about being "bad" or "good" when meeting those NPCs, then its just life. Youl never know what you will get. As long as its not some generic shit that present in a million other games, im on board.

Sanity. No, just no. This is one idiotic feature to have. Another pointless bar that will not represent experience that protagonist is going thru in any way. Unless purpose is to water down game to level on hundreds of other survival games and trash it unique value, then its a great idea.

First person stuff can be added way down the road when all the major stuff is done and out of the way.

17 hours ago, Fuarian said:

First person stuff can be added way down the road when all the major stuff is done and out of the way.

Of course. The most non-practical things should be added at the end

Archived