Secret Bunker Randomization!

Wolfie

I would love it if the bunkers could randomly spawn like they do now, but never in the same location twice. Once people find them and then post them, you will know every possible location there is to know of. I think it should just be anywhere, and everywhere, never spawning in the same location twice. This would make it so much more random, because it would not matter if you find it there once, because you may never find it there again. Just my opinion.

Thanks....

It's hard, almost impossible, for the developers to make location never spawn twice in the same location. It would mean that it would have to be possible for it to spawn everywhere on the map, which would cause problems like hatch being under or above ground, outside the map, etc. The way to do it could be to create like five or six 'secret location' and set up a bunch of possible spawn location for them, limiting only two or three on the map at the same time. This way you would have a lot more configurations. For six location with ten spawn point each there are 34'220 combination (if my calculations are correct) which is a lot.

I don't need it to be any more random, still cant find it!!

I have checked every known location and scoured the map... Nada... Starting to think my map doesnt have it.

They are most definitely their, and I would go around and check all known locations first. If you still did not find it, then you must have the 6th location like I did. I was the first to discover this location today. I finally found that location and I was like needing it in a bad way to. I was out of matches lol. I now can live a little longer.. Thank you bunker!

You can see the pics I have on my Twitter account if you need the location. @NightWolfie69

finally, the 6th location. it was near where i thought it would be, but you were quicker than me. gratz wolfie. :)

Thanks, I actually found it This morning, but was not ready to revel it just yet. However I could not keep it a secret any longer, I just had to share with my brothers in TLD. Enjoy every one. ;o)

i think there are many more spawn locations they could make, cause your right soon all locations will be know by everyone and it will no longer be a secret location. walking the edges of the map and even in the center on some high hill tops ive seen perfect locations for bunkers around the map.

Ok, your saying the 6th location is between the camp office and the lone cabin right, about 3/4 of the way to the lone cabin on the right side up on that mountain? North side or South side of the rocks? I scoured that mountain this morning after seeing a post about the possible location on Steam, its not there in my map and i really want to confirm i am in the right spot.

Do you have the coordinates for this location? I have the coordinates for the other five known locations, all checked on my map and screenshots taken of the locations where it "should" be but it isn't.

Trying to document all the locations for my map, at this point its not so much about the survival of the game as it is documenting the locations and game play. I want to confirm i have the correct spot for location number 6, and if its not there as i already think then its entirely possible there is a yet to be discovered 7th location!!!

i have a screen shot of where it is on my steam page which is linked on here....found it a few days ago or so

edit: just tried to click on my link and said steam community is not working right now....but heres a direct image.... spoilers....you have been warned..

[spoil]3D5B26A39ED25A53535A474A27F982175B34741A[/spoil]

Ok, your saying the 6th location is between the camp office and the lone cabin right, about 3/4 of the way to the lone cabin on the right side up on that mountain? North side or South side of the rocks? I scoured that mountain this morning after seeing a post about the possible location on Steam, its not there in my map and i really want to confirm i am in the right spot.

Do you have the coordinates for this location? I have the coordinates for the other five known locations, all checked on my map and screenshots taken of the locations where it "should" be but it isn't.

Your at the wrong location.. I will try to give better detail again. Here goes....

You leave the Camp Office walk towards the Lake cabins across Mystery lake 3/4 of the way across on your right hand side over by the shore line, you will kind of see a path that leads up the side of the mountain, it's kind of blocked with pine trees, but it's there. It's pretty step hill to climb, but follow along the rock and you will see it if it spawned in that spot. If you look at the current map ( Use this map here http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/ ... =320401538 ) and draw a straight line from Camp Office to tunnel collapse to Lake cabins on mystery lake, it makes kind of a triangle behind the Camp Office. Also concordance is The bunker is located around the middle part of that triangle. Here are the concordance (Lake Region/1176.9 93.3 111.9) I Hope this helps everyone, and please let me know if ya found it. Also if you re-post the info please give credit were it's due thank you.

I found it several days ago, and have some pics of it on my Twitter account if you need any. I am not sure if it's in your game or not, as to it spawns randomly on every new start of a game. If after all of this you still cant find it, then let me know, and I will make a YT video of it for everyone.

take a look at the photo i posted should give you a pretty good idea where its at from mystery lake. [spoil]CF42E766FD99D24CD43C449E7E432E9934DCC35D[/spoil] Directions: [spoil]the best way i can describe it is to go to the the fishing shack nearest to the lone cabin, then walk to the shoreline where theres a dead end. when your facing the shore line follow the hill side to the left until you can climb up it, then turn to your right and follow the steep incline up, theres almost a path formed by the incline and a part in the trees.[/spoil]

take a look at the photo i posted should give you a pretty good idea where its at from mystery lake. [spoil]CF42E766FD99D24CD43C449E7E432E9934DCC35D[/spoil] Directions: [spoil]the best way i can describe it is to go to the the fishing shack nearest to the lone cabin, then walk to the shoreline where theres a dead end. when your facing the shore line follow the hill side to the left until you can climb up it, then turn to your right and follow the steep incline up, theres almost a path formed by the incline and a part in the trees.[/spoil]

That is already a known location, and not the one I found. I give a pretty detailed description above, as well as it's concordance on the map. From your pic looking in the same direction across the lake, it's on the other side of Mystery lake on top of the mountain, kind of behind and to the left of the Camp office sorta. Just follow the exact concordance that I provide, and it will take you right to it. That's if it spawned in that location for your game, as to all locations are random for each start of each game. thanks....

oh the one near the collapsed tunnel?

It's next to the Western access on the other side of Mystery lake.

I am known as Wolf_Tonic on steam, and this is what I wrote on steam about it's location.. Wolf_Tonic

You guys are getting way mixed up as this thread gets longer. There are currently 6 firmly established locations, all of which are marked on the map in my guide.

Wolf Tonic has finally "revealed" his location, which would provide a 7th, which as far as I know, we have not duplicated yet. (Thanks for being specific Wolf Tonic. Earlier when you said CO to LC, I thought you meant Camp Office to Logging Camp. You meant Lake Cabins, well, turns out I found my 6th location near the Logging Camp anyway :) !)

If I am not wrong, Wolf Tonic is saying that his location is up that hill in the corner of the Mystery Lake Western Access. The hill pocket to the right of the right-most set of 3 adjacent lake cabins.

Yes Your are correct. It is just past the Western access to the right. You have to go up the side of the mountain staying closes to the rock edge of the Western access. You have to work your way up there because it's very step. You can make it up there even tho it seems like you can't. You may also access it by going up the hill directly behind the Camp Office, and working your way far back, and towards the Western access (this is the back way to it) I have pics of it on my Twitter account if you need visuals. @NightWolfie69

I also am starting a YT channel Night Wolfie, but have not got it up yet. Once I do I will record all locations that I find as well as tips and tricks for the game. I am currently on my 80th survival day.

Best wishes friends.

Wolfie..

Archived