Let me empty the FUEL out of storm lanterns.

Docterrok

I really want to be able to take the fuel out of unused storm lanterns to refuel the storm lantern I am using. Its frustrating that all of that extra weight needs to be carried when we should be able to take fuel out of the lantern and put it back into the jerry can. Thoughts?

If you harvest unused storm lanterns, you will not only receive scrap metal but you will also receive the fuel that is left in the lantern.  That being said, harvesting a lantern just to get at the fuel feels a lot like selling your car for gas money...  If the lantern is truly unused then it's fine, but if you just want the fuel out of a lantern and want to keep the lantern for later then you are currently out of luck.

11 minutes ago, WildGPS said:

If you harvest unused storm lanterns, you will not only receive scrap metal but you will also receive the fuel that is left in the lantern.  That being said, harvesting a lantern just to get at the fuel feels a lot like selling your car for gas money...  If the lantern is truly unused then it's fine, but if you just want the fuel out of a lantern and want to keep the lantern for later then you are currently out of luck.

I totally agree, its frustrating that there is tons of dead weight in this game.

Archived