What to do for my next videos (POLL)

Docterrok

Videos  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clothing wetness and freezing science experiments on Voyageur and Stalker. Comparisons and trade offs.

How to evade wolves; watching wolves behaviour; experiments with bait, carried vs dropped; direction of wind and wolf detection

How to bait deer. How to call deer using a game call. (just kidding but if you can figure out how to do it...)

Wood caches in the fishing huts; leave the sleeping roll out there along with enough supplies for an extended fishing vacation!

Hunting from a fishing hut. Hunting strategies!!

How to get onto the second floor of the Carter Hydro Damn; there's got to be a way to get in that busted window if we can figure out a way onto the roof and lower down a climbing rope to rappel into that window.

How to hide from a wolf inside a locker.

;)

What I meant was soemthing less 'kitschy', reflecting less the current trend of attempting to be ironic, cute, witty or cleverly obtuse and more focusing on combining elements that compliment one another well to create something meaningful and congruent. Something that is more than the sum of the parts. While brevity may be the soul of wit, it can also be simply reductive.

I am making no comments regarding quality, so please don't be offended and of course, this is just my opinion.

SteveP made some good suggestions but again, if you are into something 'artsy', I think the lonely, desperate nature of TLD provides easy inspiration.

13 hours ago, Carbon said:

;)

What I meant was soemthing less 'kitschy', reflecting less the current trend of attempting to be ironic, cute, witty or cleverly obtuse and more focusing on combining elements that compliment one another well to create something meaningful and congruent. Something that is more than the sum of the parts. While brevity may be the soul of wit, it can also be simply reductive.

I am making no comments regarding quality, so please don't be offended and of course, this is just my opinion.

SteveP made some good suggestions but again, if you are into something 'artsy', I think the lonely, desperate nature of TLD provides easy inspiration.

Thank you for your advice.

Archived