Adding crows to new kills

WildGPS

While I don't want to be critical of TLD as it is probably one of, if not the, best game I have played in decades, there is one thing that bugs me every time it happens, and it happens a lot.  I shoot an animal, it runs off bleeding, and I never see it again. I can't count how many times I have either fought a wolf, or shot a deer, wolf or bear, and near get to reap the rewards of my hard work.  
Thinking about how to fix this without a major overhaul of the game mechanics, I came up with a possible solution.  If crows were to circle all dead animals (perhaps 24 hours after they are killed?), that would make the tracking of injured animals MUCH easier. By the time crows circle the corpse would be frozen and some of the meat gone, but at least I would be able to retrieve arrows or get some rewards.

As a side note, I tried to find an appropriate topic about this that already existed, and went back in time quite a ways.  If it isn't too tedious and/or labor intensive, would it be possible to archive topics that don't relate to the current build of the game?  I was reading quite a bit the forum and unsure of how much of it is still accurate.  This may or may not become a bigger issue after May 4th...?

Again, I cannot stress enough how much fun this game is, and all of the hard work of the entire Hinterland team is much appreciated.  Keep up the great work. 

Archived