notes/maps

junglegreen

In several locations there are notice boards with paper on them but apart from the scrap of paper on timberwolf mountain none that are "playable".    It could be a source of map parts, notes on survival or even directions to a cache or source of material.

still love the game even if I have died twice due to stupid mistakes

I don't know exactly about scavenging the maps from the boards just yet (I think it should wait until a map system is actually developed), but I do think it would be awesome if they would make the maps actually describing the regions they are in. I understand this just means more graphic design from the devs and a lot of topography research, but it would be a great way to set a bearing during travel or finding parts more difficult to locate. I also believe that the detail and condition of the maps should alter with game difficulty. Pilgrim would have totally intact maps, while voyageur would have some damage, and scavenger would be just scraps that don't help you at all. And of course, there should be final prayers or pleas for mercy on top of the map boards in interloper xD

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, junglegreen said:

In several locations there are notice boards with paper on them but apart from the scrap of paper on timberwolf mountain none that are "playable".    It could be a source of map parts, notes on survival or even directions to a cache or source of material.

still love the game even if I have died twice due to stupid mistakes

If you have only died twice to stupid mistakes, hang in there, there are many more deaths to come and all with the same cause of death.

One of the most enjoyable parts of the game, is the way it can suck you in to thinking you can stop thinking.

Archived