Countdown

Admin

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, yoli said:

If they don't release a new sanbox today I'll say they deserve a prize in frustration :)

Surely they must realise the anticipation the countdown caused... And they would release the sandbox update the same day in order to ease the pain....

Just changed my steam review. After seeing the devs move the goal-posts so many times with such a buildup of anticipation and lack of communication to quell that anticipation i find them disingenuous and unworthy of praise for a project they claimed to have hinged on community involvement. Boo. 

No New sandbox? Just a 20 day Countdown for nothing??? Somebody please just tell me there will be a New sandbox update maybe in a few hours.

Hinterland when this is everything you hyped us for more than 20 days after delaying the game for one and a second time.... when this is true, i'm PISSED. And you will get some serious Problems even with us, the Hardcore Fans. 

Just now, Fredward said:

I'm finished. Going to permanently delete TLD. This is total BS. Bye.

If I had to pay something else right now, I wouldn't. But since it's not the case, I'll keep playing, because I actually like to play it :)

Just now, Karl Grylls said:

No New sandbox? Just a 20 day Countdown for nothing??? Somebody please just tell me there will be a New sandbox update maybe in a few hours.

Hinterland when this is everything you hyped us for more than 20 days after delaying the game for one and a second time.... when this is true, i'm PISSED. And you will get some serious Problems even with us, the Hardcore Fans. 

Sandbox update later this month to include maps, throwing stones. No new regions or moose

Very disappointed actually

I've been a dedicated fan of TLD since 2014, but now I'm frankly pissed off that a month long countdown leads to a video?!?! And then, another countdown on top of that to August 1. Very dissatisfied with not only the studio, but with Raph. You owe us an apology!

Just now, WearableBeef40 said:

Sandbox update later this month to include maps, throwing stones. No new regions or moose

Very disappointed actually

That's a good tagline for the day

"Very disappointed actually"

Archived