Badges in the Shop

Karl Grylls

I know it's not the 100% right forum, but anyway.

I always liked the art style of the badges you earn when fulfilling one of the challenges (Hunted, nomad,..). And i thought they are just too bad for having them only as a digital reward. I want to have them in real and wearing them on my clothing (jacket, rucksack, etc), as kind of a real reward for the challenges. So can we have that in the Hinterland shop? I want to buy them all. That would be awesome :)

• Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, Mel Guille said:

Could be fun. Were you thinking of an embroidered fabric patches that could be sewn onto bags or clothing?

Yes exactly. I have different of them, mostly from bands (Metallica, Versengold, Turisas), but also from Desperados for example. But only from things i like. And patches/badges (what are they called correctly in english?) that are made of cloth and can be sewn on clothing are a very cool way to wear The Long Dark. For me, first of all, because i like them. They are so beautiful. And when i earned my second one (nomad), my first thought was "i want that on my clothes". And the second thing is, maybe they deliever a reason to buy in your shop. Especially for those who are deterred by the other prices (and as a european) the delivery charges. I would do it.

When you plan to do that, tell me in time, because i need to success the other challenges :D

Edited by Karl Grylls
get things straight
  • Upvote 2

A few days ago i had the idea to wear these patches on the official Hinterland clothing. On the Sweater maybe :o to show what you have earned ;) For example all three (or maybe 4) parts of "Hunted" on the front pockets and "Nomad" on the side of the right arm, and "Whiteout" on the left? That would be really cool :)

And there are more fabric Patches possible. I forgot about the Achievements! Silent Hunter, Pacifist, the ones for one night and three nights in a row outdoors (don't know the names in english), and so on. Ok, the Achievements for how long you have survived could be cut down to the important ones: 1, 5, 20, 50, 100 and 200 Days would be awesome!

I hope this will come true, i want that! :D

//oh and they should keep their shape they have in the game. Achievements round, Challenges as rhombuses (that's the correct geometric word right? ^^)

Edited by Karl Grylls
there is always something coming to my mind after first clicking on "posting"...
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...

Well if you are looking for embroidered custom patches for badges than search on google with some particular keywords, for example custom patches for your desired list.

or check these result i found on the internet for your desired https://www.embdigit.com      https://www.migdigitizing.com  i found these two for your badge requirement . 

If you still couldnt find the best for you than go for social media platform. Just post your requirement hope you will find your desired list.

Edited by melissalevi

7 hours ago, melissalevi said:

Well if you are looking for embroidered custom patches for badges than search on google with some particular keywords, for example custom patches for your desired list.

or check these result i found on the internet for your desired https://www.embdigit.com      https://www.migdigitizing.com  i found these two for your badge requirement . 

If you still couldnt find the best for you than go for social media platform. Just post your requirement hope you will find your desired list.

Thank you for your advise. Never thought that this thread would get a visit since it's 4 years old :D

I hope Hinterland will introduce their own ones. I once asked in a Milton Mailbag whether they plan to update the shop and Raph replied with a clear yes. He also said he loves my idea with the badges/customizable clothing. But that was some years ago.