Sandbox 401 Lost Gold Mine rocks!!! Thanks Hinterland!

AZHockeyNut

The Hinterland team did it again! a Birthday present for me!! Build 401 the Lost Gold Mine! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new map. real scary navigating in there. Lasted a few hours before falling into a shaft! Kept trying, best run is a day and a half! you guys rocked it this time.

I tried the build on Mystery Lake too, since that is the map I am most familiar with. So Happy to see the moose....wish they would not have gotten spooked and stomped me! Can't wait to find a bow and try my luck. Perhaps I will ease into it with a rifle!

The graphics are killer as always. Keep it up!

I am really hoping to have a little fun with the rest of the board subscribers who do not realize this is the day for this kind of news.... if you are still reading this....you are not from the US or Canada or your country does not celebrate April Fool's Day. But it really IS my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!

53 minutes ago, Vinceofpyrenees said:

I'm not sure Hinterland appreciate these spoils ! Keep it for you !

These 'spoils' are from the previous August update. There is nothing to see here that hasn't been announced long ago by Hinterland themselves. Most of it (clothing, hands, those new regions) is already in effect and has been for months now.

April Fool's Day and all that... get it?

Yeah, I didn't really appreciate the joke either.

12 hours ago, TWM said:

These 'spoils' are from the previous August update. There is nothing to see here that hasn't been announced long ago by Hinterland themselves. Most of it (clothing, hands, those new regions) is already in effect and has been for months now.

April Fool's Day and all that... get it?

Yeah, I didn't really appreciate the joke either.

Yes, I didn't realise, because I have 8 hours advance here so It was already the 02 april.

oh no worries @Vinceofpyrenees it was all in good fun for me. I was just trying to have a little fun since we are all anxiously awaiting the next build. Plus, when I noticed the build numbers were so close, I figured I could add that part into the fun. Hope no one at Hinterland got too mad and some of you board participants got a good laugh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2017 at 2:54 PM, AZHockeyNut said:

The Hinterland team did it again! a Birthday present for me!! Build 401 the Lost Gold Mine! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new map. real scary navigating in there. Lasted a few hours before falling into a shaft! Kept trying, best run is a day and a half! you guys rocked it this time.

I tried the build on Mystery Lake too, since that is the map I am most familiar with. So Happy to see the moose....wish they would not have gotten spooked and stomped me! Can't wait to find a bow and try my luck. Perhaps I will ease into it with a rifle!

The graphics are killer as always. Keep it up!

I am really hoping to have a little fun with the rest of the board subscribers who do not realize this is the day for this kind of news.... if you are still reading this....you are not from the US or Canada or your country does not celebrate April Fool's Day. But it really IS my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!

ok, you suck! i was about to go home at lunch and start looking for the mine until i read the rest of the post. 

you definitely got me.

Archived