Screen shot posting

Shane Retter

This is a question about forum posting.

So, I'm having an absolute blast at the moment, traveling around the world in Voyager, taking screen shots like some kind of virtual intrepid nature photographer. Living out of snow shelters so I can be in just the right place, at just the right time .... and near freezing to death quite regularly, waiting for wildlife to be just where I want them for that perfect shot (no zoom lens also makes for some pretty tense 'close up' moments, lol)

My question .... Once I've got what I'd regard as a pretty nice album together, and set out how I want .... is it ok to upload the entire folder to "Share your screen shots"? I don't want to seem like I'm spamming the thread. Also, is it even possible to upload a whole folder of pics like that? ... I mean, so they stay in the folder, and can be flicked though once the folder is opened on the tread (again, wanting to avoid looking like I've hijacked the entire thread). Or would I be better to start a whole new thread just for the 20 - 40 shots I plan on having?

Yes ... I'm a nerd, lol.

But, it's given the sandbox a very cool 'end game' kind of goal for me, as I still need to be doing exceptionally well in the survival aspects to be able to get the shots I want i some of the more rugged area's ... all the time, pushing further to get that one, great in-game shot :)

Hi,

Since no one has answered yet, here are my thoughts on this.

One idea, create a google account first (if you do not have one already) https://www.google.com/photos/about/

Upload manage your photos / albums there. Then you will always have a copy of your files.

Then post a few of your best photos in the forum. I wouldn't go posting full on albums on forum!

why? I presume the TLD need to pay a hosting company for every file (disk-space) and bandwidth usage used. Sure it all adds up. Then again they might say otherwise.

Archived