Light source available actions

RaZ0R

I'm not sure if its in the works, I know in development you have been holding out on releasing alot of code but ill say it anyway,

I think it is an important aspect of the game to have the freedom to drop light sources while active, though the brandish feature is great so far from my experience.

The actions definitely need to include dropping light sources at your feet while active. From my experience you can do this with a flare, but not a gas lamp?

As well as throwing light sources. Anything from a gas lamp to a flare or even a lit torch. I think throwing a burning torch at a wolf approaching would be one of the 1st things to mind surviving that situation. 

maxresdefault (1).jpg

You can place a lit lantern - by pointing at the surface you wish to place it on and right-clicking (on PC).  You can also drop a lit brand by left-clicking, and maybe by pressing H. Dropping a lit torch or flare is also an H press.

Also, you used to be able to throw flares at wildlife (and maybe torches) but that was changed in a previous update and now you can only brandish.

Archived