Fun in Interloper? It can happen...

palbi

So, exploring Carter Hydro Dam (UpperDam), I was surprised by Fluffy. I was the winner eventually, but one of my precious Canadian Toque got ruined, beyond repair. So, when I went to the Ravine from the Lower Dam, and realized there is another wolf there, I decided to take off all my clothes before fight; -20C or -40C, I'm freezing either way. So, technically, I was naked. (I chose to attack the wolf, before it attacks me, the place was too small for always avoiding contact.) And guess what happened, when I approached the wolf, it was running away scared! I had to run after it, to force the fighting. Later I was thinking, what the wolf coulf feel, seeing a naked idiot approaching. :D This doesn't mean I fear, that undressing is a protection against wolves.

(I know, that sometimes if I surprise a wolf, it can be scared away.) ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the same thing a while ago when the same thing happened to me in the game!

Running buck naked after a wolf... I thought; I am so happy this game is not real and nobody can see me right now! It would be some view to see a naked woman with a knife running trough the snow after a wolf who is scared shitless. :D

Naked wolf fights used to be a very real exploit in the game, as there was no difference in damage to your health between fighting when clothed or when nude. The only difference was damage to clothing, so fighting in the nude made far more sense.

In the Resolute Outfitter update they added 'protection' stats to each clothing item. I haven't tested it extensively, but I imagine you now take more body damage when nude than you would if clothed. I think that clothing with high protection stats also get damaged less in wildlife attacks.

Archived