Is TLD a hunting game?

mattyboi

Welcome back @Wasteland Watcher! Nice seeing you around again! :D

The last time I used that trick the animal was roughly where it would have been when I started resting. I had shot a bear at the Quonset and it had already run out of sight by the time I was in the car. After a nap I found the bear just over the hill in roughly the direction it was running. So... a tentative yes? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, cekivi said:

Welcome back @Wasteland Watcher! Nice seeing you around again! :D

The last time I used that trick the animal was roughly where it would have been when I started resting. I had shot a bear at the Quonset and it had already run out of site by the time I was in the car. After a nap I found the bear just over the hill in roughly the direction it was running. So... a tentative yes? 

Thank you for the tip, sir! I will try a few 'test runs' and see how the results pan out :)

And thanks very much for the warm welcome back ^_^

On 4/14/2017 at 2:10 AM, cekivi said:

Based on my conversations on the forums blood drop persistence seems to be a problem unique to the PC. Most of the X-Box players I've talked to haven't experienced it.

That's interesting.. sounds like it needs to be more like the player's footprints, which can sometimes hang around an amazingly long time.

Archived