GELtaz 5000 subscribers on YouTube [POLL]

SteveP

The Long Dark Youtube Channels  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GELtaz has gone from zero to almost 5000 subscribers in just two years largely because of the fans supporting his Long Dark game play videos. He needs just 28 more subscribers to reach this magic goal of 5k subs.

This is a poll to determine how many people subscribe to GELtaz. It's also a little bit of fun and games.

There is a rumor that GELtaz has already completed the video to celebrate 5000 subscribers. I know this is true because I have inside information about this video. If you are having withdrawal symptoms for the next GELtaz video, then PLEASE! Help us find 28 measly subscribers!!

Wow! That Poll! O.o Interesting Idea there Steve.

You are so right so close to the 5000 and that's something. You've been bringing in your support pretty much since the beginning, a one of a kind awesome support! Thank you very much my friend much appreciated!

OK! We made it! Many thanks to the community!! And here, in recognition of all you guys, is the salute to the community!!

Published on Mar 27, 2017

"5000 Subscribers - That's something, really something especially when you think of the quality of the people here! I didn't think it was possible but you people push me to accomplish impossible things. Did it on the second try, this year. Thank you so much for making me dream and for being here People!" ~ @GELtaz

:) One shot killing a charging Bear with an arrow to the left eye should give you the "Just like Geltaz" achievement. I'm still happy to land an arrow somewhere ... just anywhere, on the the big black bit attached to the growling, toothy bit.

Angry snow .... not a problem .... I can kill snow like a boss, lol

Seriously though, I've picked up so much watching your videos man .... then I go try it out in-game .... and ..well ... at least I'm learning, lol

Thanks to years of YouTube I can not pay attention to someone else talking for more than 90 seconds before trying to click the skip ad arrow.  Let's play vids are just too loooooong to eva get watched.  If I had 30 spare minutes I'd just play a game. Sorry.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 10:57 AM, selfless said:

Thanks to years of YouTube I can not pay attention to someone else talking for more than 90 seconds before trying to click the skip ad arrow.  Let's play vids are just too loooooong to eva get watched.  If I had 30 spare minutes I'd just play a game. Sorry.

There are days when I can't muster the energy to do more than fix a big bowl of noodles (or curry) and sit down in front of YouTube and let it natter away. If there is a new GELtaz, I watch that. I don't care what the rest of the world is doing; this is my little retreat from insanity.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoy watching Letsplay videos as a kind of replacement drug when I cannot play myself, or when I am too lazy to play. Geltaz is amongst my #1 Youtubers because he is so genuinely friendly and positive, I mean, you can drop an atomic bomb on him and he'll still enjoy life.

Archived