Human Mode

henroe32

;)A new addition that would be appreciated would be normal mode. In this mode Will McKenzie starts out nice and healthy at an airport having landed the plane. The wildlife is non hostile. The electricity works. The wildlife is pretty normal. The shops are open with lots of nice microwaveable ready meals and a car shepherds you around from place to place with a working radio and heater.

Just a thought ?

On 2017-03-18 at 8:15 PM, henroe32 said:

;)A new addition that would be appreciated would be normal mode. In this mode Will McKenzie starts out nice and healthy at an airport having landed the plane. The wildlife is non hostile. The electricity works. The wildlife is pretty normal. The shops are open with lots of nice microwaveable ready meals and a car shepherds you around from place to place with a working radio and heater.

Just a thought ?

Yea kind of a miss if you ask me. Story mode might start like that though ( to a certain degree...)

47 minutes ago, polente said:

I'm sorry. my apologies ...

No need to apologize. Newer people don't always know what the goal of this game is supposed to be, which is fine in and of itself. Some people just get impatient about it, but at the end of the day we are all here to help each other. 

On 3/19/2017 at 1:15 AM, henroe32 said:

Just a thought ?

Made me chuckle.

If you were to take a walk through Pleasant Valley on this mode, would you get chased by a farmer shouting, "Hoi you! Git orrf moy laaaaand!"

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/03/2017 at 7:18 PM, Pillock said:

Made me chuckle.

If you were to take a walk through Pleasant Valley on this mode, would you get chased by a farmer shouting, "Hoi you! Git orrf moy laaaaand!"

You Damn Kids Get Off My Property! 

The railway bridge could be a parody of the scene in "Stand By Me" where they have to run

I know that the game is incredibly realistic and that there already a few in there but I always really enjoy it when you discover an Easter egg in a game or movie. Trying to link this discussion back to TLD it would be nice to add a few in such as there maybe being a box sitting by a stone wall near a large oak tree. 

If you don't get that reference then you haven't seen one of the greatest movies ever made

Archived