Game cursor

Misuke

We're believers in the idea that lots of little touches can add up to a really enhanced game-feel.  A wooden cursor might be an interesting touch.

Did you have specific examples of games with great UI details you were thinking of when you created this topic?

23 hours ago, CalNieDaGtarGuy said:

I feel like having a cursor like that takes away from the realistic feel of the game. I like having the dot in the middle to help guide you to items, but otherwise I wouldn't advise this.

Well i dont talked about that dot :/.I talked about cursor that is in main menu and in item menu ;)

• 1 year later...
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, Mel Guille said:

We're believers in the idea that lots of little touches can add up to a really enhanced game-feel

I can imagine using the "iconic long dark stick" as the curser. It is a simple little touch that might add a unique feel.

On ‎17‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 10:04 PM, Mel Guille said:

We're believers in the idea that lots of little touches can add up to a really enhanced game-feel.  A wooden cursor might be an interesting touch.

Did you have specific examples of games with great UI details you were thinking of when you created this topic?

PLSSSSS just give us mod Support so Players can Change These Things by themself instead of having to wait months for the developers to bring to the game only 1 of the hundrets of awesome ideas Players come up with here.

Archived