help to build snowshelter

exeexe

It was my thinking that the snow shelter mechanic is basically the same as that of the fire starting mechanic.  In both, you have to move it around a bit to identify the good and bad places to proceed.  I am certain a "show me where" feature would not be my preference, however I can see where it might be an options toggle that some might like.

Just my 2¢

2 minutes ago, L² said:

It was my thinking that the snow shelter mechanic is basically the same as that of the fire starting mechanic.  In both, you have to move it around a bit to identify the good and bad places to proceed.  I am certain a "show me where" feature would not be my preference

I agree.  I like that it takes a little doing to find a spot that will work.

3 hours ago, L² said:

It was my thinking that the snow shelter mechanic is basically the same as that of the fire starting mechanic.  In both, you have to move it around a bit to identify the good and bad places to proceed.  I am certain a "show me where" feature would not be my preference, however I can see where it might be an options toggle that some might like.

Just my 2¢

Yeah but actually it isnt. A fire is much smaller than a snowshelter so it takes much longer to find a place for snowshelter. In real life you wouldnt do that. You would find a space and start building it. And if the place proved to not be suitable for a spot the snowshelter will collapse

Archived