CAN SPOONY SURVIVE! - The Long Dark (Sandbox Mode)

Greetings fellow survivalists!  

My name is SpoonyMass and I am the Player of Games.  One such game is The Long Dark, which has been criminally absent from my channel as of late.  So I've decided to correct that injustice in, hopefully, a big way by issuing another brand new series to the channel in the form of the Sandbox Mode.  The mission is survival with the goal of lasting 200 days from v.393 and further (to whatever else Hinterland throws at the game).  I have been very diligent in my endeavours of being completely ignorant of this game, only playing in Mystery Lake and Plesant Valley, so my knowledge of the other areas are lacking to put mildly.  

I hope you join me on my adventure every THURSDAY @12/1 PM (EST) on the SpoonyMass YouTube Channel!

Want to see the series from the beginning?  Check out the PLAYLIST!

In the next episode of SpoonyMass takes on The Long Dark's Sandbox Mode, a bunny is murdered (and I get WAY too excited because of it), we get mauled by a wolf, losing our good arrow, and we get naked and run through the snow (at risk of hypothermia of course :D )

• 2 weeks later...

We have finally FINALLY arrived back at the Trapper's Homestead eagerly with pry bar in hand and locked locker in front of us.  Will it be clothing, a pony, or a rocket launcher we find?  What happens next will make you question everything you know about reality..., 

Archived