Hello, from Argentina.

mic

Hello comunity, I am from Argentina, I start to play The Long Dark at second semester last year, I don remember exactly when but does it matters?, I love this game, now it is my 18th sandbox, or 17 deaths, I used to play a lot, until I died from illness, then I was in a bad mood so stopped to play for a little time... Now I am back, getting in love again..

English is not my 1st language, be tolerant pls

Rgds

Welcome, @mic! Glad you're enjoying the game, even though it can be a bit traumatic when your survivor dies.

Your English seems pretty good, but you are also welcome to post in Spanish if that would make you more comfortable. We are familiar with using translation tools in the community. :)

Hello @Mel Guille, thanks for receiving me and yes, it is traumatic when your survivor dies, I think that it is because when you play you feel part of his life, part of this game, and you can not back the time ... well thanks again.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:27 PM, Rusty_Old_F250 said:

Welcome! What part of Argentina are you from? I've always wanted to visit Patagonia, it has some gorgeous countryside.

Sam

Hello Sam, I am from Buenos Aires, if you want to visit Patagonia (is a region, not a province), take your time, it is a huge region (it depend where you live) with amazing landscapes, big deserts, heavy wind zones, glaciers, whales, penguins, it is depend on the season, but it is beautiful, even me, living here, I don't know it in all its extension, so take your time...  

Matias

Archived