Does the game have an event/output log?

tentacles

I just killed two deer and lost two arrows in the process. Hence I started to look for some error message logged to an event/output log. Unfortunately I didn't find such a log so far. So, does the game have an event/output log?

(1)

The only info I found remotely related to such kind of log is the sticky about "Survival Experience Logs" from 2014:

That sticky seems to be out of date, because there is no button inside the in-game "Survival Panel". Or am I looking at the wrong panel?
I guess it is more likely that the survival experience log has morphed into the in-game journal? Maybe its time to remove that sticky?

(2)

The folders I have are:

If I click on "Steam / Library / The Long Dark / Properties / Local Files / Browse Local Files", it will open a folder that only seems to contain the game's binary files: /home/<user-name>/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/TheLongDark

The only folder I have that remotely looks like what is referred to inside the above mentioned sticky is:
/home/<user-name>/.local/share/Hinterland/TheLongDark
Unfortunately, this folder only has a single "userXXX" file, an "autosave" folder and two "saveXXX" folders. There are no "Log_XXXX.txt" files.

(3)

Did I miss something?

Ok, I think I found the log with the help of the PC/MAC sticky:

Mine was located in:
/home/<user-name>/.config/unity3d/Hinterland/TheLongDark/Player.log

The first two "Arrow" messages are from when I lost the above mentioned two arrows, the last two are from testing another bug.
Unfortunately, those messages don't seem to tell anything important.

Player.log

Archived