A wishlist

Vinceofpyrenees

These ideas have been said many times I think, but I try to make a compilation :

1. Sleep without bedroll (with major handicaps : back pain, recover as much condition as in a bedroll but recover less fatique-bar)

2. Sleep in the bedroll and in the bed in the same time with the two warmth bonus, with maybe houses colder during the night than they actually are : it's just for good sense of surviving reflex.

2. Possibility to collect water without fire, even if we had to boil it before drinking.

3. Possibility to drink simple hot water for a warm bonus.

4. Possibility to fish anywhere without fishing huts : like holes we make when we fall through the ice, we could make them on the spot (with prybar, hatchet, heavy hammer) for fishing.

5. Adjustement for tomato soup hydration

6. Possibility to pick up ad carying rabbits.

6. Possibility to drag things : around Xkg, at least dragging carcass.

7. Possibilty to read 30minutes (I'm thinking for real-time cooking and things what to do during cooking).

On 2/26/2017 at 5:16 AM, Vinceofpyrenees said:

2. Sleep in the bedroll and in the bed in the same time with the two warmth bonus, with maybe houses colder during the night than they actually are : it's just for good sense of surviving reflex.

3. Possibility to drink simple hot water for a warm bonus.

6. Possibility to pick up ad carying rabbits.

6. Possibility to drag things : around Xkg, at least dragging carcass.

7. Possibilty to read 30minutes (I'm thinking for real-time cooking and things what to do during cooking).

These were my favorites 

I would also like to be able to move bedding to a new location, use rugs, and pass time for 30 minutes

All very good things. One of the most important things to remember is that the more realistically fine-tuned the game gets, the more complicated and less on-a-whim decision making is made. If you could carry bedding around, it would be awesome, but could also make it all the easier to find a place to snuggle up and stay perfectly warm. As for the Long Dark, easier is never better.

Archived