Use a bow by being squatted

lem4ge

Hello,

Go hunting with a bow is not easy in the game. But just like in the reality, we could remain squatted in certain cases to fire. The improvised bow is not very big. For the moment, it is necessary to stand to use the bow. 

Thank-you

(sorry for my bad english)

4d87ed63e676efa8d09f7cf98827583b.jpg

4 hours ago, lem4ge said:

But just like in the reality, we could remain squatted in certain cases to fire.

22 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Yeah i always wondered why we can't fire the bow while crouched,

This ability is received upon attaining level 5 archery skill. Even in Interloper this is possible in around 70 days.

20 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Then they would have to add prepattelar bursitis (Housemaid's Knee) as a new affliction ;)

EDIT - Oh on closer looking it seems like the person in the image isn't kneeling, but squatting. So ignore what I said. But that still looks bad for your knees haha

Well yeah of course when you squat improperly it will definitely mess you up, but when done properly, you've basically got an anywhere chair.

On 21/02/2017 at 6:05 AM, deathbydanish said:

This does bring up another point, it' be cool if I could actually perform target practice and have the skill go up like that. I've considered simply hunting every deer in sight to do this, but I'm a bit OCD about wasting meat, hide, and gut.

I thought that's what the targets behind the farm on Pleasant were for. Shame hits on them don't count.

sadly to make this viable they should remove the invisibility comes with being crouched. atm you can safely walk up to the face of the bunny if crouched and shoot it from really really close. i agree kneeling and shooting should work, it should even give some accuracy but it should only give a slight advantage on closing distance to the game...

Archived