passing time in game

AZHockeyNut

The community has a very diverse group here, loads of talented story tellers and artists. I wonder if any of you are talented enough to create some music that Will/Astrid might enjoy were he/she to find a harmonica or make a guitar from some reclaimed wood and gut or drums perhaps? No doubt our survivor would need to get creative to battle boredom over the long haul so he/she might turn to painting with crushed berries and charcoal on the walls, maybe turn to music or whittling some wood figurines etc. The more complex stuff would probably come after the reality of being alone starts to set in... maybe 100+ days maybe 200?

If you are talented enough... post it! I would love to see it, I appreciate the art, I can't do it myself...not a lick of talent.

I think this would become much more relevant if a "wellbeing" mechanic were to be introduced. Then they could diversify the Pass Time system, so that you could choose an activity to perform while you run down the clock, and there could be varying effects. 

Archived