Way of transportation

SwedishGameNerd

This is my very first post on this forum so I want to take the opportunity to thank you guys at Hinterland for making an awesome game, I have played for over 40 hours and I love every single minute of it. Now on to the subject, I don't know if this have been mentioned before but here goes;

You walk a lot to get to different places which is cool, I like it, but what would be even cooler is if you could get around the map using skis, ice skates and sleighs! The game takes place in a snowy Canada so there is bound to be at least one pair of skis laying around.

I think the expeditions would be even more exciting and fun if you had a small sleigh that you could use to pack some of your stuff in and make longer expeditions as you can travel faster than what you can do on foot and don't have to search for food just as often if you have a lot of food with you and you can pack the stuff that you find along the way in the sleighs storage.

It's just an idea that I got that I think would be very cool. I don't know if it is possible for you guys at Hinterland to implement this in the game but I really hope you at least will give it a thought as I think this is something that the game is missing.

If anyone else got more ideas about this subject please feel free to post them here as I would love to read them :)

Hi and welcome @SwedishGameNerd. As you suspected, skis, skates, sleds, sleighs and the like have been mentioned once or twice before. It can pay to use the search box above so that you can read what has already been said about a subject as this may help to refine your ideas into something truly unique and wonderful.

However, some things deserve repeated mention since this provides an indication of the ongoing strength of the support for an idea.

4 hours ago, SwedishGameNerd said:

If anyone else got more ideas about this subject please feel free to post them here as I would love to read them

And doubtless you will hear more.... (Personally, my vote goes to ice boats)

Archived