Dead bear still breathing, TMW lake dissapearances

Hatchet

TMW Lake dissapearances
Mysterious events take place on Timberwolf Mountain once more, is it the work of a serial killer, a copycat, or perhaps something supernatural?
It has been quite a while since we last reported on this issue, but today all that changes, a man claims to have shot footage of this mysterious event.

More wild animals have been seen dissapearing near 'Crystal Lake' a frozen lake situated in Timberwolf Mountain.
This unexplained event has been driving scientists, mountain rangers and ufologists crazy, one moment you see a grazing buck, the next moment it's gone!
In this article we will interview the man (who wishes to stay anonymous) who claims to have proof on video on this mysterious event unfolding.

(The rest of the text is illegible)

- A scrap of newspaper dating back from june 7 1922
Recovered from the tail section of the crashed airliner.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Now on a more serious note, i thought that glitch got fixed cause i hadn't seen it happen for a long time, but then again, didn't play for quite some time as well, so here i am reporting it once more.
Don't misunderstand the 'article' i wrote, it was just for funzies, the actual glitch is that animals go dissapearing when they walk behind the fishing cabin in the direction of the downed tree and the rosehip bushes only to pop up again after a certain amount of time.
Seen proof on Youtube waaay back that it happened with bears.
I myself never had it happen with bears or wolves, those were fine, but deer and buck were affected.
Though this time, a wolf dissapeared (it's in one of my let's play videos, if anyone wants to know which one i can let you know)

And another weird glitch that made me think Hinterland implemented a cool mechanic, that made it so bears actually went to sleep :P
Long story "short", had a couple of bullets to spare and wanted to kill 2 bears to get the bear coat.
I was in PV, caught a bear outside of the barnhouse, shot it like... way too much XD, anyway i thought to myself after 17 bullets (rank 5 rifle skill) missing zero shots i thought to myself now i think it's time i let it run and do some bleeding (used a cheap mechanic of shooting the bear, going inside the car, that makes the bear turn around instantly, good for another shot in it's back, i repeated this 16 more times)
Sidenote; never knew shooting a bear in it's back is a total waste, don't use the cheap method, it will only waste your bullets!
So then i did the tracking, followed the blood splatters almost all the way up to the bear cave below Signal Hill, as i came close i heard the bear (is it the bear making the crowing noises, or are there supposed to be crows flying overhead?) before i could see it, so i followed it till i could see the bear, seemed like it was laying down, perhaps sleeping just infront of it's cave.
I'm like darn, it's still alive, so to be absolutely sure i checked my journal, the stats screen shows if you have killed a bear or not (only use this method if you wanna break immersion), zero bears killed, is what it said.
So i was kinda getting frustrated, what i did next was sneak all the way around him untill i could see his head, took my rifle and placed a bullet right between his eyes.
Still heard him "breathing", but he didn't move..
Checked my logs this time though it said;1 bear killed
Odd, i thought to myself, this confused me even more.
So i said to myself, screw this, i'm going to sneak over to him and if he's sleeping perhaps he won't notice me, if he's not sleeping he must be dead, either way i must check it out.
As i got closer the "breathing" got more quiet (but still feintly noticabe), what the hell is happening?
Sneaked all the way up to the bear, noticed i could skin it.... so that's what i did.
When i had what i needed, i went back the way i came, and the further i went away from the bear, the harder the volume of the "breathing" got.

Every glitch happened in the latest version.

~Hatchet

Archived