In-Game Audio Wishes

NorseRaven99

In-Game Audio Wishes  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only thing that really annoys me is the directional system. It´s bloody impossible to tell if crows are in front or behind you. On the summit of TWM for example there are always a few bodies and it sounds like there are crows everywhere.

• 4 weeks later...

I personally find the dripping sounds in the houses to be annoying. What's in a house that would be dripping anyway? lol Melting snow? It doesn't seem like the houses would still have any water in the lines. The pipes would be frozen shut.

But I do agree with Kirby. Sometimes I have a hard time locating the crows if they're out of view.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, how I wish I could find a DIY plumbing book somewhere in the world for those dripping sounds... PV homestead is bordering on Chinese water torture. No chance of getting cabin fever there, I start organizing items on shelves ... then a few minutes later "nope, can't take it, I'm going for a walk in the blizzard for some peace" :) ... and I end up moving my stuff down the road to the barn. I have serious issues with repetitive noises though (my brain fixates on patterns)... so may not be such a big deal for most other players.

59 minutes ago, Jolan said:

I tend to move out of houses with dripping noises too @Shane Retter The places where it really drives me crazy are houses that aren't above freezing.  What's dripping?!? Also, why can't I put a pan underneath it and get water.

Possibly a burst pipe that's leaking if you warm up the house? Not saying that's the rationale, I'm just thinking of what might cause something like that.

Archived