Tauntauns

morgellons

Tauntauns  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I strongly feel that the devs should consider adding tauntauns for us to ride in the game. It's totally unrealistic that there are no tauntauns at all in such a wintery environment. Winter and snow are always associated with tauntauns, plus it would help us to move all of our supplies between zones, especially considering the harsh weight limitations and overburdening that we are experiencing. Even in interloper, there is way too much junk to carry. Having a tauntaun would make it easier and way more fun to run around the maps and still be able to carry 20kg of water and 3 hammers with me at all times.

Also we could kill the tauntaun and sleep inside it, or eat it for extra meat and craft a tauntaun cape. The tauntaun could fight off wolves with its large talons and provide companionship (considering we don't even have any dogs in this totally unrealistic game). There should also be a rare spawn wampa living in the cave on Timberwolf Mountain. Or they could just add a new zone called "Hoth" and just have everything cool in that one zone.

P.S. also needs more wendigos

20 hours ago, Dandy Platypus said:

i think we should just scrap the whole game and make everything pizza. like even you. you are now pizza. how will our main character bush pizza-pilot, will pepperoni struggle to survive in this harsh post-pizzalypse world fighting pineapple pieces. 

This guy gets it 

Archived