The True Difficulty of Nomad Challenge!

Deathdealers747

Nomad Challenge Days Reduced  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 hours ago, JAFO said:

Interesting idea.. have you succeeded in doing it?

I've done it a few times.  I try to set up a challenge like living only on Timberwolf and getting all the achievements, or never using the rifle (which nets you at least one achievement).  I'll probably try it at Forlorn when when the next update comes.  I'm trying to finish my Timberwolf run before then, only need to catch a big fish, kill another bear and make a bedroll, and 200 days (I'm at 149 I think).  When I get better at Interloper I'll probably reset and give that a go too.

1 hour ago, grimreefer24601 said:

I've done it a few times.  I try to set up a challenge like living only on Timberwolf and getting all the achievements, or never using the rifle (which nets you at least one achievement).  I'll probably try it at Forlorn when when the next update comes.  I'm trying to finish my Timberwolf run before then, only need to catch a big fish, kill another bear and make a bedroll, and 200 days (I'm at 149 I think).  When I get better at Interloper I'll probably reset and give that a go too.

Are you doing all of that on Stalker on Timberwolf Mountain!?

• 4 years later...

I believe this challenge is intended for new players and I remember how much I died on voyager as a newbie. Even though extra difficulty would be fun for me, I don't think it needs to be made harder.

However, once you reach the location, there is literally nothing to do but play cards for 3 days in a row whether you are a newbie or not. One day is more than enough to loot the spot and repair all your clothes/read/sleep off wolf attack. It really is boring because if you go fishing near TW hut, it doesn't count as staying at that location, it has to be specifically indoor.

• Upvote 1