Toilet Water Needs Accuracy Adjustment!

Deathdealers747

So, I just made my first save (Stalker) at Coastal Highway to explore the area. My friend claimed it had a lot of resources, so I'm trying to use it to get the "Pacifist" Steam Achievement. Well, I've been finding a great many Toilets filled with Potable Water. Now, for the Toilets with a Back Section that contains clean drinking water for flushing, it makes perfect sense that it's Potable Water (the amount doesn't match real-life, but I think that falls in line with why the Devs made 1 Gallon of Water weigh 7 lbs). However, my suspicions were confirmed upon finding a Toilet with no Back Section to hold water in, but despite this, you could collect "Potable Water" from it! This was at Quonset Garage in Coastal Highway - feel free to look to confirm. 

I'd highly recommend that you change any Toilets with no Back Section to have "Non-Potable Water" to be collected from them. It's just common sense!

• 8 months later...
On 2/9/2017 at 9:44 PM, Deathdealers747 said:

I'd highly recommend that you change any Toilets with no Back Section to have "Non-Potable Water" to be collected from them. It's just common sense!

That reminds me - in Quonset, on one of the workbenches there is a Basin (bowl-lookin' thing) which holds a small amount of Non-potable Water. Not many people tend to notice it.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:11 AM, MarrowStone said:

The most water saving toilet out there is an incinerating toilet that just burns the waste, theyre used on rural islands like in Michigan.

Don't bother, @MarrowStone, she's just a Amazon Affiliates link spammer. They use a search engine to find random forum posts that just might have some relationship to the product they want to flog, and join in order to make a single post. They ignore the discussion and just say something like "Interesting", or "thanks for the informative post", and then go on to use some excuse to drop their link into their post. If you notice, the link is to a "review".. if you follow the link from there to the product, they'll get a commission if you buy.

6 hours ago, JAFO said:

Don't bother, @MarrowStone, she's just a Amazon Affiliates link spammer

I kinda figured, seem to be more common lately on here, earlier was one on counterfeit money printers.

I just, informed them just in case. I didnt click the link and didnt quote them because of my suspicion but my need to be helpful won over and i still answered just in case. 

But now that i look back at it, it was obvious, my bad. 

But yeah, incinerating toilets are pretty neat-o. Who DOESNT want to share that its possible to burn poo?! And not just for pranks but to in a practical way! 

Archived