Here is where you can find my Survival Stories...

RossBondReturns

...as they happen.

https://thelongdarksurvivors.wordpress.com/

I made the site linked above specifically to have a place to store the survival of survival for my current character and whoever comes next...but I'm open to the idea of it becoming a repository of survival stories by other players as well.

There is currently only one post as I literally just started the site 40 minutes ago!

I hope it will expand greatly and you'll all enjoy it as it grows.

11 hours ago, romerabr said:

Great read, my friend. Added to favorites and will check it every day.

Thank you!

Currently I have 3 survivors and I'm cycling updates to each story.

Ava was basically why I made the site, switching from videos to writing, because the videos were just taking too long to make/edit and invisible files have essentially swallowed 50 gigs of HD space.

Also since I'm both a novelist and a screenwriter I'm able to give each survivor a distinct voice and cadence. Ava has faced the most so she has a much more sure and strong voice on the flip side Tony C. ended up being a VERY short game...so I created a special backstory if you will to explain his tendency to kind of rush into things eagerly without really thinking things through.

It's going to enable me to grow as a writer as well as kind of explain how I play the game without you actually seeing video of it. On the flip side I am planning on eventually recording short clips of...exciting moments...to add to the pictures that go with each survival story in the future. This is after all early days.

Archived