lockers and safes need to get a change.

Reahs

I think it would be nice if we actually opend the door to lockers and safes like the fridge (but all the way) in the gas station in costal highway or in the hydro dam because if we did it would make looting more fun and interesting than just listening to your character poking around in the locker or drawer and then finding nothing.

The devs might have their reasons why we dont open them like the fridge and thats maybe because they just havent had the time to do it (because they are working on story mode) or because there's problems with doors moving with the character beeing too close when opening it and that might be why because the fridge does only open a few inches and thats irritating because its quite hard to get a drinks inside through that small opening.

This could be solved if devs added a animation for opening drawers and lockers so when you open it your character takes a step back opens it and then you're free to walk around but there is a better solution probably

so what do you think?

should the safes and lockers get this change or not?

come with your own thoughts and suggestions down here about this.

@Reahs , I think the searching bar is to both represent looting the container, and sorting out whats junk and whats not. The character would be actually sorting through a lot of expired food and junk I believe. Either that, or theyre trying to save computer performance with less detailed container interiors.

However, itd be nice if all containers opened all the way.

but it wouldnt feel like rummaging through it all anymore ig unless they spawned in some spoiled food too.

In other words, I like your idea but I think the devs have a reason why they chose it. Most likely to make the game less demanding. 

Welcome to the forums by the way! 

Archived