Too many sticks with latest update?

gossuth

Since the recent (clothing system) update I've noticed that there is some excessive spawning going on. Most of these have been in the area of Camp Office in ML.

Specifically on end of the hill/ridge to the left (as you look from Camp Office to the RR tracks) that is close to the RR tracks I found 73 sticks in a very small area. The sticks were almost literally coating the ground. I've also seen heavy wood spawns farther along that hill/ridge as you head along the RR tracks to the Forlorn Muskeg map. Sticks also seem to arrive in greater numbers than previously on the little hill right outside Camp Office back door, too. Generally speaking, though, I'd say that there seems to be significantly more sticks available in the game than previously.

There's a corpse across the "lawn" from Camp Office in this run-through (which was started post-update, btw) and I've found as many as 9 feathers there. Whereas previously 3-4 would have been about tops (in my experience) at this spot or other corpse locations.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add a data point to this topic. I've picked up as many as 14 feathers from that corpse.

I've also picked up a lot of sticks from the location you described. 70 doesn't surprise me. Also if you carry on down that side of the RR tracks toward FM you'll prob find that many more.

The sticks repopulate after a heavy wind and apparently they just keep spawning if you don't pick them up.

Archived