Rifle Not Aiming On First Attempt

Karzee

Hi, I was on the Reddit TLD forum and saw a thread where two people are having the same (minor) issue I am and thought I'd let you know.

When hunting with a rifle, I'll pull the aim-down-sights trigger on the controller but the gun remains in the carry position. I'll release the aim trigger then pull it again and this time the gun moves up to the aim position correctly. This has only been happening recently. I rarely use the rifle but I don't believe it happens every time, I'll test it tonight and if it DOES do it every time then I'll update this post. I am not having this issue with the bow, only the rifle.

12 minutes ago, Karzee said:

When hunting with a rifle, I'll pull the aim-down-sights trigger on the controller but the gun remains in the carry position. I'll release the aim trigger then pull it again and this time the gun moves up to the aim position correctly.

I don't think this bug is isolated to XBOX, as I have the same issue on PC.  It also happens for me when trying to light a lantern or flare.  I always have to do it twice.  I think I started noticing after the update the included the new first person presence stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 9:24 AM, Timber Wolf said:

I don't think this bug is isolated to XBOX, as I have the same issue on PC.  It also happens for me when trying to light a lantern or flare.  I always have to do it twice.  I think I started noticing after the update the included the new first person presence stuff.

Same for me on PC.

Archived