Wolf Respawn Rate

Partofla

If only that was the case!  There's a couple of "special" wolves that won't respawn, but the rest do.  I don't know the official respawn rates, but there ones outside camp office seem to come back about every two to three days.  In one of the updates they referred to it as migrating from another area. 

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, Jolan said:

In one of the updates they referred to it as migrating from another area. 

I have noticed that it's not only wolves that seem to "migrate". I used to see the deer near the trappers cabin more often, but it seems they spawn in other places more often.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, JErosion said:

They say that if you dont completely harvest a shot wolf, you have a longer grace period before another spawns to replace it

Yeah, I always just take the guts and skin and leave the meat since there's that risk for parasites because it's a carnivore. I notice when I do this, I have several days before the wolves begin to spawn in again. I only take carnivore meat if I'd otherwise starve.

3 hours ago, Ape88 said:

Yeah, I always just take the guts and skin and leave the meat since there's that risk for parasites because it's a carnivore. I notice when I do this, I have several days before the wolves begin to spawn in again. I only take carnivore meat if I'd otherwise starve.

I do something similar - until lvl 5 cooking, then its bear kabobs for everyone!

Archived