Better quality bandage

Misuke

Well i got an idea od new item,bandage but with better quality.The name i dont know what will be good cause name:super bandage does not fit with survival atmosphere and seems stupid or something in that style.Okay so lets go how it will work this will be just normal bandage that will stop blooding but will give 5% condition in it.But of curse we can use it only if we have affliction cause if we will be can use it even without affliction they will can easy heal himself and game will be easier.If this will be added i know game will be easier but if this will be can use without afflictions this will be even more easier.And write in comments what will be better if this will be added.If this will be Uncraftable or if this will be craftable?

Heres my idea for crafting

Time:30 minutes

Items needed to craft:1 cloth

=Bandage

Write in comments what you think about my idea.;)

Welcome to the forums!

Bandages can already be crafted in-game using cloth (press space to open the radial menu and click crafting, then bandage), theres even a better quality one where you mix it with 3 old mans beard moss clumps to eliminate the need for antiseptic as well. 

Itd be interesting to have an option to be able to boil bandages to recycle them.

A unique item that adds general condition could be nice, emergency stims do, but exhaust you afterwards, perhaps painkillers add a tiny bit of general condition for a small time before it drops off as the drug wears off, but overuse could lead to overdose or addiction?

Just building on your ideas

If you ever need help with any game mechanics or feautures feel free to ask us, we're a helpful lot.

Archived