Looks like Winter has come to the forums...to be apart of the community that is. Hello all.

ColdWinter0

Very nice to be apart of the forums, as I just love this game and, in the future, probably this community. Probably the first time I signed up to a forum relating to a video game.

I'll keep it simple and somewhat revealing. I like to keep to myself; I'm a relaxed, introverted individual who is very attached to this game, as it connects to an inner desire of my self just being alone in a snowy landscape, and only worry about the simple things. Hunger, thirst, sleep, and the cold. And of course, my love to the winter time when it gets cold and snow. Makes me very relaxed...until you wonder into the dam and hear a wolf inside. Ecstatic to be here in the forums with people of similar ideas and such.

I play on the Xbox one platform of The Long Dark for the time being. Screenshots are possible for me to post.

1 minute ago, ColdWinter0 said:

Very nice to be apart of the forums, as I just love this game and, in the future, probably this community. Probably the first time I signed up to a forum relating to a video game.

I'll keep it simple and somewhat revealing. I like to keep to myself; I'm a relaxed, introverted individual who is very attached to this game, as it connects to an inner desire of my self just being alone in a snowy landscape, and only worry about the simple things. Hunger, thirst, sleep, and the cold. And of course, my love to the winter time when it gets cold and snow. Makes me very relaxed...until you wonder into the dam and hear a wolf inside. Ecstatic to be here in the forums with people of similar ideas and such.

I play on the Xbox one platform of The Long Dark for the time being. Screenshots are possible for me to post.

Welcome! Great that you have found your way here, even if game forums aren't normally your "thing." We think there's room for all different kinds of survivors here. :)

Archived