Crossed the 100 Day Mark for the 1st Time!

RossBondReturns

YES!

I am now going to put playing it on hold and edit together all those 10 minute videos into 30 minute episodes for upload!

This will be by far my longest series yet and features getting quite a few badges and other achievements.

I want to thank Hinterlands for a great game...and everyone who has encouraged me to...simply learn the game by trying. A bit more patience has gone a long way!

I wish I was doing something epic when I got my 100 day Achievement but...I was breaking down a table in Whale Processing lol!

Just now, cowboymrh said:

Great Job Ross!!! Can't wait to see the video when you're done....... be sure to post a link!

Thanks!

I am SLOWLY editing and uploading Episodes...I want to upload all my episodes before I continue playing the sandbox, after which I will try and upload further episodes every otehr day or some such. BY the end of the day there will be at least 23 Episodes up.

The link to the LP is already in the Youtube section on the site. (Bear in mind I have a slower laptop/play with heavy gear/don't commentate) so some just don't like watching pure and silent game-play.

The 1st 26 Episodes are up! Now I have to edit together more! You'll find them in the Youtube post Ava: There and Back Again.

By the end of the day all the episodes should be uploaded...and you'll be able to follow the struggle all caught up.

Because I had a failed upload of one of the episodes and deleted the episode before I realized the problem, Centurion which would've been episode 100 is Episode 99.

• 2 months later...

Archived