Checking in

Tbone555

What's up yall?

Wow, I haven't been on here in a minute. Was immediately hit with that 400+ notifications xD

I've kept track of the game, I play from time to time. Though, most of my time is invested in Fallout as of late :P this is my first time back on the forums in several months, however.

Sooooooo, what's shakin?

We're mostly discussing the repeat offenses in the forums, but some topics on parts of the roadmap, theres a lot of fan creations and general discussions happening too.

In bigger news, I think the dev team established a new community engagement member, @Mel Guille

Also, theres people trying to confirm Fluffy's existence as not a glitch, like always, haha, never gets old.

On 1/27/2017 at 10:20 PM, MarrowStone said:

We're mostly discussing the repeat offenses in the forums, but some topics on parts of the roadmap, theres a lot of fan creations and general discussions happening too.

In bigger news, I think the dev team established a new community engagement member, @Mel Guille

Also, theres people trying to confirm Fluffy's existence as not a glitch, like always, haha, never gets old.

Man, I miss it. I left off some where around the Halloween update :P glad to be back though! :D

On 1/28/2017 at 11:44 AM, Mel Guille said:

Hello, welcome back!

Yep, I'm a relatively new addition to the team. :)

Fallout 4, I presume? I really enjoyed their survival mode and will probably pick back up again.

Great to see a new member on board! Looking forward to seeing you around here on the forums! Best of luck to ya :) and, nah. Fallout 4 just got stale for me after a bit. Put 200 hours into it and gave up. I was on that hype train, and was actually disappointed with the final product after a while. They did a lot of non-Canon things and added features that a hardcore role player and long time fan just can't cope with. It was a good game. Just not a good game for the overall series :P I'm revisiting 3 and new vegas, 100 percenting both actually. Still just as amazing as when I first played them at 9 - 12 years old. Oh, memories :)

On 1/28/2017 at 11:25 PM, cekivi said:

Welcome back @Tbone555;)

Man, it's so nice to see a familiar face. Has wastelander been active? I've kept in touch with him over Skype, but haven't seen him anywhere round here. How bout... wow, can't even remember her username. Was dubbed queen of the mountain? What's she up to? Patrick is still with us right? Place wouldn't be the same without him :P

@Tbone555, to answer for him:

@Wastelander has been inactive far longer than you, I do miss them as well and wish they returned.

Queen of the Mountain's user is, @Scyzara. Still active, still helping people in need.

Idk why i keep mentioning everyone with the @ symbol though. 

Patrick is definitely active as well.

In hindsight, checking in with everybody in this topic and hearing them reply kinda adds a new dimension to things, but i cant quite pinpoint what. Makes things here feel a bit more... real? 

14 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

Queen of the Mountain's user is, @Scyzara. Still active, still helping people in need.

I have been summoned? ;p

Quite useful indeed, these @s! And yeah, I'm still hanging around here, keeping an eye open for both damsels in distress and rampaging berserkers. To save the berserkers and banhammer the damsels, of course! ;)

But as the community as a whole behaves extraordinary well at the moment, we community mods don't have to interfere very often. ^^

16 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

Great to see a new member on board! Looking forward to seeing you around here on the forums! Best of luck to ya :) and, nah. Fallout 4 just got stale for me after a bit. Put 200 hours into it and gave up. I was on that hype train, and was actually disappointed with the final product after a while. They did a lot of non-Canon things and added features that a hardcore role player and long time fan just can't cope with. It was a good game. Just not a good game for the overall series :P I'm revisiting 3 and new vegas, 100 percenting both actually. Still just as amazing as when I first played them at 9 - 12 years old. Oh, memories :)

Welp, I feel old now. I was in university when Fallout 3 came out. Come to think of it... I'm still in university! O.o

Archived