What Will really needs...

Loboloco

16194934_1442977859066099_21045038019396

In the cabins...caves...towers...bunkers and those poor remains of the ones that moved on to the Long Dark....NOT once do you find Winter_Snow Sunglasses. Not much to ask is it? It protects your retinas against all sort of medical issues.

So yes I want winter sunglasses. It even makes Will cooler looking.

23 hours ago, Loboloco said:

In the cabins...caves...towers...bunkers and those poor remains of the ones that moved on to the Long Dark....NOT once do you find Winter_Snow Sunglasses. Not much to ask is it? It protects your retinas against all sort of medical issues.

It could be an accessory, like the ear wraps

On 1/25/2017 at 8:40 PM, Loboloco said:

Today on Mythbusters, Jamie grows out his beard and heads north to see if a human being can really survive arctic conditions while eating only frozen cattails!  (Adam builds a model train set and puts it in the freezer to see if he can reproduce a derailment on a straightaway)

11 hours ago, ArmagedDan said:

Today on Mythbusters, Jamie grows out his beard and heads north to see if a human being can really survive arctic conditions while eating only frozen cattails!  (Adam builds a model train set and puts it in the freezer to see if he can reproduce a derailment on a straightaway)

You made me sad and reminded me that this isn't a thing any more....

Archived