Reappearing Furniture

Labenius

I searched to see if this was reported in the Fixed, Design, Duplicate areas so I'm sorry I missed if it was.  Playing Voyager difficulty on Xbox (which is updated to the latest I believe).  In Coastal Highway in the little town I'm staying in one of the houses with a fireplace behind the gas station.  I broke down the table in front of the fireplace, and one of the benches too.  I dropped a bunch of gear on the floor where the table was (wood, water, etc.).  Occasionally when I return to the house the table and bench are there again.  The table is on top of the gear.  Breaking it down again is no issue.  It doesn't reset every time I return to the house, but "feels" like about once a day or so.

On 1/24/2017 at 4:29 PM, Labenius said:

I searched to see if this was reported in the Fixed, Design, Duplicate areas so I'm sorry I missed if it was.  Playing Voyager difficulty on Xbox (which is updated to the latest I believe).  In Coastal Highway in the little town I'm staying in one of the houses with a fireplace behind the gas station.  I broke down the table in front of the fireplace, and one of the benches too.  I dropped a bunch of gear on the floor where the table was (wood, water, etc.).  Occasionally when I return to the house the table and bench are there again.  The table is on top of the gear.  Breaking it down again is no issue.  It doesn't reset every time I return to the house, but "feels" like about once a day or so.

I experienced this as well at the house in Jackrabbit Island.

I have been experiencing this a lot in the PV Farm House. Broke down kitchen side tables, chairs and crates to make more room. Thanks for the free hand-broken reclaimed wood in a warm area, but damn those tipped over chairs make my OCD flair up.

It usually happens between game loads, but yesterday also happened between building entries - I loaded my new game and the furniture was still gone. Went outside for a bit and when I returned, it had all reappeared. First time that's happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had this happen to me in the Abandoned Lookout in Coastal Highway. I chopped up the bench and upturned chair, lit a fire to make some water, left the lookout and climbed down the two ropes to the cabins below, looted them, then climbed back up the ropes and back up into the lookout. Both the bench and chair had rematerialised.

Happened to me in my Let's Play, in TMW, Mountaineer's Hut, all the furniture i broke down respawned after i quit the game that had not been saved for ~15 mins.
Last save (sleeping) was in the Hut, when i logged back in (without resetting the console or the game) it respawned.

~Hatchet

• 2 weeks later...

You can trigger this bug on every level, in certain locations, try Mountaineer hut, works almost everytime.

1. Sleep 1 hour.

2. Quit to Menu.

3. Reload.

4. Repeat if not work.

Sometimes spawn furnitures, sometimes the items you start the game with, clothing, and in leverls other than inteloper, food, bedroll, medicines, matches, etc.

Archived