How do I check active badges

LonelySurvivor

Wondering how do I confirm if a badge is active or not after I started playing the game?

I was under the impression I activated the only badge I have (+2C to "feels like" temperature)  but on the clothing menu that also shows the temperature I do not see any special bonus. My character also goes cold if it is below 0 (not below -2).

Is the badge broken or inactive? Am I misunderstanding how badges work?

40 minutes ago, LonelySurvivor said:

Wondering how do I confirm if a badge is active or not after I started playing the game?

I was under the impression I activated the only badge I have (+2C to "feels like" temperature)  but on the clothing menu that also shows the temperature I do not see any special bonus. My character also goes cold if it is below 0 (not below -2).

Is the badge broken or inactive? Am I misunderstanding how badges work?

good qa

With regard to the temperature when using the Cold Fusion badge, the difference is in the air temperature.

For my example I have used two day one spawns in the abandoned bunker in Pleasant Valley - a place that seems to have a constant temperature.

The first spawn uses the Cold Fusion badge and shows an air temp of -3C.

cold_fusion_2.jpg

The second does not use Cold Fusion and the air temp is -5C. This seems to suggest that the Cold Fusion badge does indeed work.

cold_fusion_4.jpg

Archived