Hands not showing worn mittens/gloves (just a little nitpick)

Shadow Wolfess

NOTE: Like I said in the title of this Topic, this is just a simple nitpick that I noticed when playing the game and I don't care if it isn't fixed/taken into thought. This might have been mentioned by someone else before, but I couldn't really find an exact topic. If it has, I'm sorry, you can take this down if you want to.

Alright, so I have noticed that when you're wearing gloves or mittens, the hands are still bear and I literally just noticed it now. I was thinking, maybe it can show the gloves/mittens that you're wearing so you can tell if your hands are now free to catch frost bite after a wolf attack, etc. The type of glove, mitten could also effect how you hold items, like with mittens there could be a potential of dropping the item in hand, but it's warmer than gloves, etc. Like mentioned before, I just wanted to put out a though. <3

Edited by Shadow Wolfess
  • Upvote 3

The addition of the character's hand on screen is a relatively recent one. You didn't used to be able to see them at all.

When it was added, the patch notes specifically mentioned that they don't match with clothing yet, but that it was being worked on, along with further additions to the "1st person presence" of the character in game. 

It'll happen sooner or later.

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Shadow Wolfess said:

The type of glove, mitten could also effect how you hold items, like with mittens there could be a potential of dropping the item in hand, but it's warmer than gloves, etc. Like mentioned before, I just wanted to put out a though. <3

I've thought for a while that you probably shouldn't be able to do sewing with mittens on!

• 3 years later...