Pleasant Valley wolves around Farmhouse INVISIBLE!

DacianMH

Hi all, so I recently experienced something that I thought was odd. After exiting the front door of the farmhouse on Pleasant Valley I can hear wolves howling. I thought I'd take the opportunity to take one out maybe and get some meat but I couldn't see it...I can hear it walking around (not too far away from the car that's out front, and past a little snow mound overlooking out into the forest. I looked and looked and could only hear howling and wolves prowling around in the snow but couldn't see them! I took a shot out into the direction my headset pinpointed the source of the sounds and I hear yelping and running away but couldn't see any wolves. I think there's a bug here I'm not quite sure if maybe it's supposed to spawn here and surprise me but I don't see it, and believe me I looked diligently. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hear wolfs walking around the orchard's on PV and never see them. If you leave the homestead basement and go left it's in that orchard. I've tracked the footsteps with my headset and it sounds like they are right beside me, then walk past me. I've never heard a "phantom" wolf howl but I hear them walking around a lot.

I should not hear wolfs footsteps in an open field and not be able to see them.

I currently find the sounds at PV Farmstead weird - I've heard clear and distinct bear sounds, like it was right on top of me when it was actually quite a bit away - out past the car.  I've also heard the wolves as if they were right there when they were fairly far out in the field.  If you walk around near the porch not only does the wind die out but the bear can be practically on top of you and you won't hear a thing.  In fact the zone of silence near the back porch is fairly large.  You can get rid of it by opening the porch door for some reason.  All of this is why I no longer hunt the bear near the farmstead - too risky.  I'll snabble him down by the shed instead.  

Archived