what's the story behind KG?

AZHockeyNut

huh, when did that get there?

Speaking of story mode, ever notice that red cloth/flag next to the trapper's in the main menu? I did some looking and in one of the teaser trailers astrid has a strip of red cloth on one of her arrows, do you think this represents some kind of faction? Or perhaps a trail your character has to find?

Also, in the forlorn muskeg update video, we see both Methuselah and another lady character by a computer. And Methusela looks kinda evil for some reason.

The cross and its initials are a reference (or rather memorial) to the brother of one of the Devs who died unexpectedly in 2014.

25 minutes ago, MarrowStone said:

huh, when did that get there?

It has always been there ever since the alpha release of TLD. ;)

3 hours ago, Scyzara said:

The cross and its initials are a reference (or rather memorial) to the brother of one of the Devs who died unexpectedly in 2014.

It has always been there ever since the alpha release of TLD. ;)

Oh, thats strange, I wonder how I never noticed it. Ive had the game since then. Thanks for the info! Helpful as always! 

Also, im sorry for their loss.

Honestly there are probably so many easter eggs. I think the author names on the research books are some of the names of the developers. There's also the shovel propped against the fence in the home menu, which might mean we have to bury someone in story mode. I think it's great that the HInterland team is taking as long as they are to really polish story mode. I read that they're estimating the first episode of the story to be about six hours of gameplay. I'm just super hyped about this game and it's devs' dedication to making a good game; not to mention the teams' freshman debut.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived