thehunter

The prequel does have "mixed" reviews and not a fan of multiplayer at all

It's a pay-as-you-go money drain

POSTED: 7 JANUARY
Please read this if you are thinking about it!

This game has potential But there's a Catch! (there is always a catch)

Its Free to play, Yes
You cannot shoot animals that are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU if you dont have a License to kill them.

EM$ = You use real money for
GM$ = you earn with missions etc

I have played 74.4 Hours and in that time I have earned "1721 GM$" sounds like a Lot, What can I get for 1721 GM$?
1799 GM$ gets me 1 day of Turkey License!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 days = 3799 GM$

28 days cost 7599$

If you use real money
1 day = 45 EM$
7 days =95EM$
28 days = 190 EM$

£3.99 gets to 500 EM$ which is such a stronger currency by a stupid amount, So stupid that when my 3months expired and I checked out the prices, It wont even let me host a game because My subs ran out, But ive spent around £100 on items on this game,

The items you PAY real money for ALSO have a durability, So that Premium item you bought gets deleted when you use it enough times, Oh right ok, Its a good game, But its a game they want you to get your money out so you can unlock the dam game thats "FREEE TO PLAY" other wise its just a Forest walk simulator, 

p.s Doc ALways messages you if you dont collect an animal that ran 342434 miles away to die.

So over £100 spent on in game items and now I need to pay to unlock them again. 

ONLY HOST CAN USE ITEMS! So i cant use my ducks and canadian goose set up with my mates now unless I pay, Wrong wrong wrong

Dont regret wasting your money on this game like I have guys, Let me set an example for you.

Thanks if you made it this far!

Archived