Mystery Lake Description - Incorrect

Deathdealers747

So, I only have about 40 hours in this game and bought it when it on Sale for New Years/Christmas. So, this bug report kind of poses a question, in itself, as well. 

If you go to create a New Sandbox Save File, select your Difficulty, then select Mystery Lake. At this section, you read: "Connects to Coastal Highway and Pleasant Valley." Well... that's wrong! It connects to Coastal Highway and Forlorn Muskeg. How do I know? Because I've been to both on my 45 Day Save File (Voyageur Difficulty). If you go South along the Railroad, you run into a tunnel that takes you to Forlorn Muskeg. If you go North along the Railroad, then you can rappel down into Coastal Highway. 

The question in this Bug Report is whether it's supposed to connect to Pleasant Valley or Forlorn Muskeg. 

As an added level of confusion, Forlorn Muskeg, Coastal Highway, AND Pleasant Valley, all three, state in their description, as well, that they connect to Mystery Lake. 

Now, an alternative possibility, is that there's a method of reaching Pleasant Valley via navigating The Mountainside that I am unaware of. At which point, this description would need to be changed to include 3 connections to Mystery Lake. 

Either way, something needs to be change here! I'm too new to know for sure what exactly needs to be changed, though! lol

Pleasant Valley Description.jpg

Mystery Lake Description.jpg

Forlorn Muskeg Description.jpg

Coastal Highway Description.jpg

Nope all the descriptions are in fact correct (once they add Forlorn Muskeg to the Mystery Lake Region select).

Coastal Highway does connect to Mystery Lake, PV and Desolation Point.

Mystery lake does in fact connect to Forlorn Muskeg, Pleasant Valley and Coastal Highway.

Oh there's a way to get from Mystery Lake to Pleasant Valley unfortunately it doesn't include any dam mountain climbing.

So to restate: Forlorn Muskeg, Pleasant Valley and Coastal Highway do all in fact connect to Mystery lake.

One simply has to discover the Transition zone from Pleasant Valley to Mystery Lake....or the other way around.

And there is a clue in this post on how to get from PV to Mystery Lake.

Shoot, I'd like to know where you rappelled into Coastal Highway, because that would definitely be an interesting feat. Pretty sure the rest of us just walked.

Also not sure how you haven't found your way from ML to PV, since you have to go right by the transition access point as you head from ML to CH.

Archived